I am a frequent player of D20 RPGs and while I love my physical dice, it is sometimes inconvenient to roll real dice. We often don't have tables when we play, and rolling 15d6 for damage can be a pain if you have to roll it manually. I've looked at other dice apps for my Android phone and tablet, and none of them have really satisfied me. So I decided to create my own. Thus, the D20 Toolkit was born. For now, it is primarily a dice roller, but I plan to add other useful features to it, such as a hitpoint tracker.
The app is available on both the Google Play market, and on the Amazon Appstore. Currently, it is free, but I plan to eventually add a pay version that will be used as a testing ground for new features before they are pushed out to the free version of the app. Pricing on the Early Access edition will be $0.99 or $1.99, I haven't decided which yet.
If you have suggestions for new features, I would be delighted to hear them. You can find my contact information on the Contact Us page of this website. I don't promise to add every feature requested, but I will do my best to add popular features to the app.
- Updated stored dice to support multiple types of dice per set.
- Updated Quick Dice screen layout to prevent it from changing when you type numbers in.
- Added the ability to Reroll dice from the result alert.
- Fixed crash bug on quick dice screen
- Fixed speed issues with unusually large numbers of dice
- Initial public release